Saturday, August 01, 2009

Articles

It is August 1st, and that means the newest issue of China Economic
Review is available online. I know how you all anxiously await the day
China Economic Review comes out every month, but this month's issue is
extra special because my two articles have been published. Here are
the links to download the PDF version of the full magazine and
economic zones supplement.

http://www.chinaeconomicreview.com/cer/downloadpdf.php?edition=200908
http://www.chinaeconomicreview.com/cer/downfocus.php?edition=200908
(I can't seem to get past the firewall today, so I can't make turn
these into links. You'll just have to copy and paste.)

My articles are titled "Hold your bets" and the "Jargon buster" (which
I recommend reading before the article) in the main magazine and
"Money Zone" in the supplement. I did not choose the titles. On a side
note, there is an advertisement for the state of Georgia in the
magazine. Let me know what you think of the magazine and the articles.

No comments: